Here we have another great recipe to share with you. At the bottom of this recipes I have included some other recipes that you may be interested in too. These Triple Chocolate Cookies are the best cookies you will ever make!
Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 125g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
- 125g Plain Chocolate
- 100g White Chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- 175g Muscovardo Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees,
- Break up plain chocolate and slowly melt in a bowl over hot water, allow to cool slightly
- Mix together the butter and sugar until fluffy, add vanilla essence and eggs and combine
- chop milk and white chocolate into chunks
- once the melted plain chocolate has cooled slightly add to butter and sugar mix and gently combine
- add chocolate chunks into bowl and mix
- fold in cocoa powder and self raising flour
- drop desert spoonfuls of mixture onto a baking tray topped with greaseproof paper
- put into oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until top and sides begin to crack and are firm.
- larger cookies may take longer, allow to cool before removing them from the baking tray.