- 5th November
- Action Games
- Alice In Wonderland
- Alice In Wonderland Decorations
- Alice In Wonderland Party Food
- Alice In Wonderland free printables
- Alice in Wonderland
- Alice in Wonderland games
- April fools day
- BBQ food
- Badge Hunt
- Ball games
- Batman Clothes
- Batman Cocktails
- Batman Party
- Batman Party food
- Bay Max
- Big Friendly Giant
- Big Hero 6
This week I have something so simple, a wind instrument to go along with the rain sticks I showed last week and next week I am going to show you a cool percussion instrument. By the end of the month you will have enough instruments to create your own home band. As promised last week I would go into a few more details on the benefits of music for children so I have this great graphic.
What you'll need:
- 2 Popsicle Sticks ~ We used the wide ones
- 2 Rubber Bands ~ You could also use string
- A strip of paper the same size as the Popsicle Stick
- 2 toothpicks cut the width or just wider than the Popsicle Stick
Here's how to make them, they take 2 minutes to make.
- Sandwich the paper strip in between the 2 Popsicle Sticks
- Wrap a rubber band around one end until it is snug.
- Slide a toothpick to the inside of the rubber band.
- Sandwich the last toothpick at the other end of the Popsicle sticks, and wrap with a rubber band.
We found it worked best when we placed one toothpick on top of the paper and one toothpick under the paper.
Wayne Wonder is one of the UK's leading family entertainers, a multi award winning magician and balloon artist, he's also a published poet and father of one. As well as a few TV credits to his name Wayne has performed in three different countries. Wayne Wonder's Kids Club was only launched in 2014 and since then has changed dramatically. If you have found this blog helpful/interesting then please do let us know in the comments in below. Please do share these posts on your favourite social media too.